KINGSTAR minibus can customize the prison van, police car, and accident investigation van according to the customer’s request. A Prison van is a vehicle for transporting prisoners. China Supreme People’s Court’s latest standards for the issuance and procurement of tumbrils are the following Supreme People’s Court regulations:
Standard about prison van:
The Supreme People’s Court notification of the provinces issued the standards. The facilities and equipment are a safe and orderly operation of the people’s court trial work fundamental guarantee, in relation to judicial dignity and justice.
The purpose is to further ensure the safe and orderly operation of the trial work. Moreover, it is for better maintain the work order of the people’s courts. The Supreme People’s Court according to the relevant industry standards, combined with the first line of balance and combat to the majestic the construction requirements has been improved. This is to print and distribute to you the Construction Specifications.
The standard of the tumbrils has been modified as follows: Basic Standard
1. Firstly, the prison car shall be with two parts: the pa cockpit and the escort cabin. “The seat in the cockpit shall have two rows in front and back, with no less than 4 seats.
2. Secondly, front and rear fence isolation barriers shall be between the cockpit and the escort compartment and inside the escort compartment door. The front isolation barrier between the cockpit and the Jaejoong compartment shall be set up for emergency purposes, and the emergency access door shall be installed with a one-way opening and closing device on one side of the cockpit; The rear separation barrier shall be on one side of the escort cabin door with a one-way opening and closing installation.
3. Finally, the tumbrils shall be equipped with alarm lights, sirens, and roof lights in strict accordance with the standards; The front and rear of the car body shall be equipped with enhanced bumpers; The front and rear of the vehicle, the cockpit, and the escort cabin shall be equipped with cameras; In the cockpit, a DVR with a recording time of not less than 72 hours, a satellite positioning system and a display screen shall be provided.
Basic requirements for the use of tumbrils
1. The people’s courts at all levels shall, in accordance with the provisions of the escort of co-defendants, defendants of different genders, and juvenile defendants in equal vehicles, be equipped with enough prison cars. The prison cars shall not be less than two and shall not use other vehicles for the escort of the defendant.
2. The competent people’s court can standardize and refit the prison wagon according to the plastic-type and safety needs of the prison wagon. Small prison car escort compartment seats are arranged in two longitudinal rows. Medium prison car escort compartment should be divided into independent custody compartment. Moreover, each custody compartment should be equipped with a one-way opening and closing device