Since 2020, the world has faced the severe impact of the COVID19 pneumonia epidemic, and the economic downward trend has been obvious. The global auto market, including the London minibus best type imported from China. It has already begun to be in transition, also has to face a deep adjustment in the first half of the year. Thanks to the strong promotion by governments and the continuous efforts from the auto industry. The new energy vehicles including electric minibus imported from China have shown a good growth trend. It playing an important role in stabilizing automobile consumption and accelerating industrial restructuring, including the minibus supplied from China.
The big increase for the new energy vehicles is because:
- In January 2020, the European Union officially implemented the most stringent carbon emission regulations in history.
- The transition period for the vehicles including fuel type London minibus imported from China is only one year. And companies that fail to meet the standards will face huge fines.
- The emissions targets for 2025 and 2030 for vehicles will be reduced by 15% and 37.5% respectively compared with 2021.
- European car companies can meet the new standards with new energy vehicles or low down the emission of the vehicle.
- In addition, due to the impact of the epidemic, in May 2020, the European Union also proposed a green economic recovery plan. This is to increase incentives for new energy vehicles including electric minibus imported from China. European countries such as France, Germany, Italy, and Spain have also extended or increased the subsidies for new energy vehicles. Strong policy stimulus has brought high growth for the market of European new energy vehicles.
(Above are all-electric vehicles both in LHD and RHD available from KINGSTAR)
For the development of new energy vehicles including electric minibus imported from China, central Europe now has become an important market. According to the latest data from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (AECA), sales of new energy vehicles in nine countries. It including Germany, the UK, and France continued to rise in September, with registrations rising 195% year-on-year.
In the first half of the year 2020, European electric vehicle sales surpassed China for the first time since 2015. The reason for the growth of new energy vehicles is mainly due to the constraints policies and subsidies of relevant policies. As it has mentioned above. Among them, the tightening of carbon emission policies for vehicles is the main reason for the accelerated growth of European new energy vehicles.
The tightening of carbon emission policies
- Firstly, Germany is the largest automobile market in Europe and the third-largest automobile market in the world. In the year 2020, the cumulative market share of new energy vehicles in Germany is 10%. And it keeps rising rapidly.
- Secondly, France is the second-largest automobile market in Europe and the eighth largest in the world. In September of the year 2020, the number of new car registrations in France was 168,000, a decrease of 3% year-on-year. But the sales of new energy vehicles were 17,800, a year-on-year increase of 221%. The share reached 10.6%, which is equivalent to 4 times the 2.8% in 2019.
- Finally, the United States Tesla has established a plant in Shanghai China as the base. Besides adopting various measures to increase its market share in China, it has also passed all certification requirements for the European market. This is very crucial for promoting the new energy vehicles including electric London minibus imported from China to the markets. With the increasing demand for new energy vehicle including electric London minibus imported from China from the European market, Tesla produces and export the new energy vehicles to Europe. The first batch of exported new energy vehicles reached 7,000 units. They are exported to France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Spain, and other European countries. From the first quarter of 2019, Tesla has achieved continuous profitability and entered into a new stage of stable profitability.
The development of new energy vehicles including electric London minibus and minivan imported from China will accelerate to cover more markets in the world.